Property Law

Book a free consultation


King’s Cross Barristers is able to provide advice, representation, litigation and advocacy services in a number of property law disputes. A property law barrister can provide specialist expertise ranging from an opinion on a specific topic to providing start to finish litigation services. Our property law barrister has experience in residential property disputes, landlord and tenant dispute and commercial property disputes including:



Residential Property

Our work includes advising both landlord and tenants on residential leases, license agreements and assured shorthold tenancies. If you are a tenant facing eviction and require representation at a possession hearing then our property law barristers can provide legal advice and representation to help ensure that your rights are protected. Similarly, if you are a landlord and seek possession of your residential property our property law barrister can assist with advising on the correct legal procedure, issuing court form for a possession claim, providing relevant notices under Section 8 or Section 21 or proceedings under the Accelerated Procedure.

Read More

Commercial Property

Our property law barristers can advise on commercial leases between landlord and tenant including termination and renewal, break clauses, service charge disputes, rent and review and disrepair and dilapidation claims. Our service includes advising on specific clauses of tenancy agreements, drafting lease agreement, commencing litigation and advocacy at court hearings.

Read More


Our property law barristers can assist you with making planning applications and guide you through section 106 agreements, related planning and infrastructure agreements, and enforcement issues. They can represent you in negotiating consents, appearing at planning committees, advocating at appeals and in judicial review proceedings.

Read More

Kings Cross Barristers closed on 1st October 2019. As such, we will no longer be taking on new work. If you are a previous client and require assistance, please email